Monday, March 17, 2014

Oriental Night

Wow! I really need to be doing this more than once a month, but with work and just being tired all the time, I just have not gotten around to it. So these pictures are from Valentine's Day where my girlfriend and I went to a sushi place in Boulder, oh, and right before that I took all of her blog pictures; I really love taking her pictures for her blog, she is so beautiful! Anyway, back to where we went to eat. This place is called Japango and it was really tasty!

My girlfriend had the sushi, although she also got vegetable tempura, which filled her up to the point where she barely ate any of the sushi :P


This was my dish, it was salmon with rice on top of it with, I believe was kale and red cabbage. Salmon is one of my favorite fish to eat, when I do eat fish, so this one very tasty!

That night was so special for me, I have never been with anyone over Valentine's Day. I know this will sound cliche, but I truly valued this visit with my girlfriend, as I do with all my time I get with her and reminded me of how much I love her.

Well that is all for now! I will try to keep a better schedule for doing this, maybe every Monday? As an apology/thank you for putting up with my sporadic posting here is a picture of my cat I adopted that week! FYI he is perfect! :)


Hope everyone is having a super bueno week and I will catch you on the flip-flop lataaaaaaah!

PEACE and LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment