Wednesday, April 23, 2014

An Eggselent Visit

Hello my friends! So this might be a shorter post than usual just because all I have been doing since my girlfriend was visiting has been working. I have worked 50 hours in the last five shifts which is nuts! As most of you know, my girlfriend was in town a little ago, and I must say, I am SO glad she decided to come and see me, even if it was for a few days. We were able to do so much in that little of time, mind you most of it was eating places, but hey, still good! Plus, we are going to meet up in Los Angeles on Saturday for 10 days so she can do some work with friends out there and see some of my family as well and I cannot wait to do all of that!

Now for food! The night she got in we went to a very tasty Indian restaurant,which I forgot to take pictures of because we were so hungry that I completely spaced it, but I will get it another time. On the Sunday she was here we tried going out for brunch and we completely forgot it was Palm Sunday, so EVERYONE was out for brunch. We went to three different places before finally sticking to one because the previous ones had a minimum wait time of 45 minutes. So, if you like breakfast you should definitely check out The Village Coffee Shop in Boulder, CO. You go in and just wait for a table to open up, sit down, order and the kitchen is right there so you can see your food being made.

^
This is what I had! A Denver omelette with onion, peppers and ham with hash browns on the side. SO yummy.

^
What my girlfriend had: a tomato, lettuce and cheese sandwich with chips and potato salad on the side.

^
We shared a massive plate-sized chocolate-chip pancake, which I ate most of. I was SO hungry that I basically finished anything she did not eat and I was kind of proud of myself, in a weird kinda way, for eating all that food. 

Well that just about sums it up! My next post will probably be from Los Angeles, as I am sure we will be going to a lot of good places to eat. I really CANNOT wait to go there to be with my girlfriend and just be around good people, her friends are pretty rad.

Hope you all are having a good week so far and may it be bountiful and super bueno!
I will catch you on the flip-flop lataaaaaaah!

PEACE and LOVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment