Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Home Away from Home

Hello friends! So I am sitting in the airport, on my way home from visiting my girlfriend. It gets harder and harder to say goodbye to her and Minneapolis just feels like home for me, so that is another reason why I do not want to leave. I thought I would grace you all with another post, might as well since I have the time right? So this place is yet another one in my town of Lyons, CO and I must say we have some good eats!




This place is called Julie's Thai Kitchen and these three meals were what we had (my mom, my girlfriend and I) and this was soooo delicious. This is where we went for dinner that same day of my last post, so we had an awesome day of food. 

This will be a short post just because I did a big one yesterday, I hope you all are having a super bueno week so far and that you never take anything for granted in your life that you are privileged to.

Well that is all for now! I will catch you on the flip-flop lataaaaaaaah.

PEACE and LOVE. 


1 comment: