Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hot Springs and Cold Nights

You all read about our New Mexico trip, but after we stayed the night in Santa Fe we headed up to Pagosa Springs, CO which is about a two hour drive north of Santa Fe. We try and go there every time my girlfriend comes and visits, which has been the case since August. By paying for a room, 24 hours access to the pools, of which there are 16 ranging from 85-115 degrees and you can go in the pools before check-in and after check-out, which seems like a pretty good deal to me. Here is just a peek at where we stayed that night, this was taken the morning we checked out.


This is such a beautiful location and that is one of the reasons we keep coming back.







Before we left we ate at a little cafe on the way out of town called Farrago Market Cafe. My girlfriend had a panini and what you are looking at is what I had, an Angus burger with sauteed onions and Gorgonzola cheese and a side of fries, but you could substitute anything for a side.  We were the only ones there, which was nice, since it was nice and quiet and we did not feel rushed. After we ate we just drove back to Lyons, CO where I live and just took our time. I love going to Pagosa but it is pricey when you include the 6 hour drive to get down there and I would love to go there again when she comes and visits but I would be fine with saving some money :)  That is all from our lovely trip! I highly recommend going there if you are in the area, even for the day.

Well that is all for now! I hope you all are having a super bueno week so far 
and I will catch you on the flip-flop lataaaaaah! PEACE and LOVE.





No comments:

Post a Comment