Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Blues

Hello all! I am back and posting another blog. Lately I have been working like crazy but I figured I would post another before I get out of a routine. It is snowing right now with about 3 inches on the ground which makes the roads sketchy, but okay to drive on, and I have to drive 15 miles to work later. Other than working, I have been just taking it easy on my free-time and talking to my wonderful, amazing girlfriend when I can being that we have complete opposite work schedules. I can finally start saving up money to be able to move out of the house in the near future!  Now on with the food part of this food blog! Here in Lyons, we only have small businesses, so the food here is great and the people who work there are awesome!


My mom and I ate at the brewery last week, here in town, which is the only place I have not blogged about yet. It is a pretty big seating area and down stairs they have a stage and another bar for concerts and things like that. I love the inside of this place, they decorated it with local artist painting of famous blues musicians throughout the years and just a nice atmosphere.
^
I had the slow hand burger, which is basically the cooks choice for the burger on that specific day, this one had bacon, ham, cheddar and cranberry chipotle sauce and it was so good! Let's not forget the onion rings!

^
My mom got the portabella mushroom burger with pesto and arugula cheese and sweet potato fries that are actually cut squash!  So check out Oskar Blues in Lyons, CO if you want some good beer and great food!

Well that is all for now! I hope everyone is having a super bueno start to the week so far!
I will catch you on the flip-flop lataaaaaaah!

P.S. The title of this post is purely for creative purposes and in no way reflects my actual mood.  :D

PEACE and LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment