Friday, January 3, 2014

And a Happy New Year!!

Soooo, It's been awhile since my last post but I have been crazy busy with family being here and looking for work and applying places, that it has just been so crazy. My sister and her boyfriend were here, they left New Year's eve and my Grandma is still here till the 8th. I am anxiously (in a VERY GOOD way) waiting the arrival of my wonderful girlfriend on the 9th, each day that comes I get more and more excited about her getting here and I just want it to be that day already! With a new year comes new opportunities and I think I finally landed a job after months of searching, it may be delivering pizza'a but I will get 30-35 hours a week and my cousin works for them as well, which will be fun!


So if you like BBQ, or anything like that, then you need to go Smokin' Dave's BBQ & Taphouse in Lyons, CO, where I live, the food there is great and made-to-order and they have four house made BBQ sauces on the table that you can use to your liking. I don't think they have many vegetarian options, maybe one or two, being that it is BBQ but most everything can be prepared gluten-free. If you like beer, they have 24 on tap, more half of those are local brands. There menu is great and the food is even better!


Now the inside has a bunch of old signs everywhere and this was taken right by the front of the restaurant, this about 1/3 of the whole restaurant, so it can seat probably around 70 people when it is full. One of the owners likes collecting license plates, so the whole wall behind the bar is covered in it and it is just very cool how they decorated it.


The title on the last is tied into this one and I was not meaning to offend anyone thinking I was calling you, "a filthy animal", it is a reference to the movie Home Alone :) Anyway, I hope everyone is having a super bueno start to the new year, may it being new experience, joy and wonderful things!

That's all for now! I will catch you all on the flip-flop lataaaaaaah! PEACE and LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment