Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happiest Place on Earth. 12/1/13

I woke up the day feeling great, knowing that I would be doing something was awesome! Today we got to go into Disneyland, but before that we had some awesome Mexican food for lunch and it was local! I had to get the fajitas, as I always try them whenever I go somewhere new. Here is everything I got with the meal:



We normally don't do Disneyland anymore, since it is so expensive now, but we were able to get in free since one of my brother's friend works there she could get in for free that day. It was nice not feeling rushed, like we had to get our "money's-worth" as if we paid to get in maximum time on the rides, but we casually walked around instead of rushing to rides and planning it out. We ate at a restaurant in the park and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of flavor coming out of this dish that I got.


All in all, it was a good day! I am patiently waiting (not so much actually) for my girlfriend to get here, she has friends here and the clothing company she works for is based in L.A. so I decided to stay past my family and wait for her to get here!!! I am looking forward to the future and what it brings!! Hope you all had a super bueno holiday of good eatin'!! 

I'll catch you all on the flip-flop lataaaah! Much LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment