Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal!! :P

I hope everyone is having a great holiday week, I have had family over this whole week. My church, who I barely go to anymore unless for holidays when family is here, had 5 services for Christmas Eve to which I played in 2 of them with the music team and it was pretty fun! I got a pretty big compliment from the leader on how good I was and it really made me smile. My cousin decided to come and be with my grandma and see me play for the second of the two that I played in and we had animals walking down the aisles!



Well, I was at the church for a good 6 hours that day, so naturally I wanted to go to a local place for dinner and we did just that. The place is called Moongate Asian Bistro & Sushi Bar in Boulder, CO and it's right in downtown Boulder about 2 blocks away from the Pearl Street Mall, so there is plenty to do after, or before, you decide to eat, to walk around and look at shops and stuff.


So this is what the front of the restaurant looks like inside, it can seat maybe about 60 people when it i s full, which is not bad so it is not that loud even with that many people. It is a nice look inside, very modern and spacious for being in a small area. It also had a sushi bar where you can see them make the sushi, which I thought was cool, to see them actually make your sushi if you wanted.



I am looking forward to the coming weeks as my wonderful girlfriend is coming to visit on the 9th and I cannot wait to see her and i just wish that day would come tomorrow. Still looking for a job which is helping me keep busy, looking for a job is a job in and of itself, but I am confident I will find one soon! Hope all of you had a super bueno holiday week and an even better New Year!

Well that is all for now, so I will catch you on the flip-flop lataaaaaah! PEACE and LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment