Thursday, December 5, 2013

Short and sweet.

Hello all! This will be a short post as I have not done much since going to Disneyland, which I will try and do a lot more things before my wonderful girlfriend gets here on the 10th! I am basically waiting for her to get here from Minneapolis where she is from, I know we will be doing something almost everyday, so keep an eye out for fun things!

I checked back home, and it is supposed to be single digits all week long, so I am grateful that
it is warmer here :P  It is funny seeing people wear sweaters and things when it is like 60 degrees out, where I was in shorts and a t-shirt.

Anyway, thanks for reading this short post just an update of what I am doing and what I am looking forward too, I am going to get some good Mexican food tonight for dinner so look for that!
Oh and here is a picture of cat just for fun =D



Hope you all are having a super bueno week so far and I will catch you on the flip-flop lataaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment