Monday, December 23, 2013

Walking the Dog

How is everyone doing this week? I am doing pretty well, my grandma arrived last night and we are just waiting on family for the holidays! Lately I have been looking for work and I actually have interview today at a pizza bar here in town, which would be really cool if I can get it, since I will be making pizza's and I have always wanted to learn how. We got some snow on Saturday night but it has nearly all melted. This morning I woke up relatively early to go and have breakfast with my grandma and it was so tasty. Below is a picture of where we ate:



So this is a local diner in Longmont, CO called Two Dogs Diner, where we went for breakfast. As you can tell, there is counter you sit along with the kitchen being right there so you can see them make your food and to the left of the picture there were a few more tables, so it is a pretty small place but a good size and not too noisy. 


So this is what I got, it is called the Good Dog combo and it came with 2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 2 sausage links, sauteed potatoes and either and buttermilk pancake, french toast or normal toast. This was a lot of food, even for me but I finished the whole thing, everything was really well seasoned and I love anything where I can taste seasoning. They serve breakfast all day, which is nice, especially when my girlfriend loves breakfast even for lunch. If you are ever in the area, or in Colorado, I recommend going here if you like breakfast or even lunch and they do dinner some days as well.

Hope everyone is having a super bueno holiday break from school, or whatever you are doing for the holidays, I know I will! 

Well that is all for now, I will catch you all on the flip-flop lataaaaaah!! PEACE AND LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment